Package Name :Bird Watching Tours Kedarnath Wild life Sanctuary
Duration: 7 Days/6 Nights. Dates: 20th December-26th December
About Kedarnath Wild Life Sanctuary
Kedarnath wildlife sanctuary is a place in Garhwal himalayas of Uttrakhand. It is one of
the Best known place in Himalayas where u get to see the beautiful bird Monal. But that's can't be the only the reason to visit
this sanctuary. This wonderful place is a home of Musk deer , Himalayan Black Bear, Leopard, Himalayan Thar;
small birds like Rosefinches, Snow Partidge, Golden Bush Robin, Scarlet Finch and many more.
This is a place where u will find Bearded Vultures and Golden Eagles and Also Red Fox and those tiny Warblers .
A holy place Tungnath and the hotspot of birdwatchers Chopta. Welcomes those who want to feel and experience the Nature in Silence and Solitary Moments, specially in winters. The jungle is covered with Oak, Rhododendron and a kind of trees with tremendous Landscape that creates perfect photography options. The Chandrasilla mountain which means Moon Rock, it provides a panoramic view of the Himalaya ranges to the East and North and Shivalik to West and South.
Come and visit this place and let me take u for beautiful and rare Himalayan birds.
Himalayan Monal, Himalayan Wood Pecker, Green tailed Sunbird, Snow partidge,
Golden eagle , Bearded vulture , golden bush robin, Koklaas pheasant, Red fronted rosefinch, Himalayan Bluetaill,
Bar-throated Shiva, Red-headed Bullfinch, Red-billed Chough and Yellow-billed Chough.
View Checklist of Birds of Kedarnath WLS
Chopta, Doriatal, Tungnath, Mandal
12 Participant with 2 Birding Guides in two group.
Comfortable Stay in Lodges in sharing basis.
Photographic Opportinuties :
General Itinerary :
- Day 1: Check in by 11:00 noon at Chopta, Lunch, Evening Birding in Chopta local
- Day 2: Tungnath trail (new trail)
- Day 3: Region before chopta
- Day 4: Tunganth trail (old one)
- Day 5: Tungnath trail (new trail)
- Day 6: Safari to Madal region
- Day 7: Chopta local in Morning time. 12:00 noon after lunch, checkout
$399/- per person
- 3 Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) for all Days as per itinerary. Evening snacks Days with Tea/Coffee.
- Morning, Evening Birding/Wildlife Photography Trips and some time whole days as required
- Shared Stay in neat and clean rooms in Lodge at Chopta.
- Local Transport, where ever required.
- Entry Fees where ever required.
- Whatever not included
- Any Personal type expenditure
How to Reach
Firstly you have to Reach Rishikesh city. Rishikesh well connected
through Bus, Train and Airport (30 Km). From Delhi there are regular direct Trains (including 2 Shatabdi Express, till Haridwar),
Busess and Flights available.
Distance from Delhi: 240 Km.
In you need pickup and dropping from Jolly Grant (Dehradun) Airport to Chopta by charges will be extra.
you can approach from Kathgodam side. There are express trails directly from Delhi to Kathgodam.
For further query please contact us